This Page

has been moved to new address

Still in need of a new name

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Still in need of a new name

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Still in need of a new name

So I just don't think I've found it yet....but here are so ideas that actually ARE available since I didn't bother to check before I made my last list:

charlottesvillechic
kndfamilyblog
kdfamilyblog
cvillemommy
mybabyiseatingmybrain
cvillemama
dofffamilyblog
pinkandgreenmommy

Thoughts?

Maddie is 5 months, 2 weeks and 5 days old.


3 Comments:

At July 6, 2009 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

I still like charlottesvillechic. I also like kdfamilyblog or kndfamilyblog.
At first I liked cvillemommy/cvillemama, but then "evil woman" popped in my head. Am I alone in thinking c-ville sounds like "evil"? ;) Maybe that's just the VT in me... ;)

 
At July 6, 2009 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Haha, too funny! At least I didn't put Eville and that would have REALLY looked "evil"....ha! I can't believe I can't come up with a name!!!

 
At July 6, 2009 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

Casa KD?

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home