This Page

has been moved to new address

I want a Beco Carrier!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: I want a Beco Carrier!!!

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I want a Beco Carrier!!!

This carrier was suggested by my sister-in-law because you can wear it on your front or back and she says it's way more comfy than the Bjorn.  I love my Bjorn but I would also love to be able to put Maddie on my back when I'm cleaning/cooking/anytime I need to see directly in front of me. Plus, this carrier comes in WAY fun patterns! This is the one I really want but even though it's pictured on their website (deceptive, I know) it's apparently not available.....boo!


click to enlarge



Here are some that ARE on the website (www.becobabycarrier.com/collections) that I like:


Aimee


EllenI love this one but for some reason it's only available from some German website of which I can't read half..... why do they do this??? 


Far Out Floral


KaylaAlso from the random German webiste (how come Germany has to get everything good???)


JoeyOnly available in Japan according to the website....but I bet this one would get dirty easily with all of that white.


Riley


River


Henna Garden


Kassie


Anna

Suggestions??? I can't decide which one I like the best!!!! Thanks :-)


Maddie is 4 months, 28 days old

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

I like this one
http://www.becobabycarrier.com/item.asp?id=8&which=shop&cat=3
The picture shows blue but I think it's gray in real life.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home