This Page

has been moved to new address

Pretty Flowers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Pretty Flowers

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Monday, June 29, 2009

Pretty Flowers

I'm feeling the need to blog about something non-baby related......

I planted these out on my deck a few weeks ago. They're a mix of trailing vinca, varigated vinca vine and sweet potato vine. I fell in love with the sweet potato vine at Lowes and had to have it! Hopefully it doesn't get too big for my pots :-)






Maddie is 5 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old.

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2009 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

love love love these :) You are amazing. Want to come garden at my house?

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home