This Page

has been moved to new address

5, almost 6 months late....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: 5, almost 6 months late....

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Monday, June 29, 2009

5, almost 6 months late....


So we got a little carried away with being so in love with our new little one that we forgot to take a picture of her with the doctor who delivered her while we were in the hospital (oops!). Here she is with my OB, Kelly Owens, MD. She was an awesome cheerleader and really kept me motivated after  50+ hours of labor. Thanks Dr. Owens!! 

And she looks quite like someone I know all dressed up in her scrubs...... :-)

Maddie is 5 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old.


1 Comments:

At July 6, 2009 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

haha... I don't think she looks like me but THANK YOU! She's cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home