This Page

has been moved to new address

Living Room Shelves.....Help!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Living Room Shelves.....Help!!

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Monday, June 29, 2009

Living Room Shelves.....Help!!

So I've been working on re-doing my shelves in my living room and here are some of the things I've come up with. Not sure why blogger won't upload the pics in the order I've selected them but we'll start with these:


Do we like green candles or blue candles on the white tapers? I'm trying to have a balance between blue & green.




Here is what I've done so far with my shelves. The new stuff I picked up is:
Green trio of vases (why aren't there more of these, maybe in blue??)
White candle tapers
Trio of grasses (I'm so in love with these!)
The fake grasses sticking out of the vases

Right side of the shelves:


I'm having a hard time with this side and I'm really not liking it. Any ideas? I can move things around from the other side too.


Left side of the shelves:



Thoughts??



1 Comments:

At July 6, 2009 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I think I like the blue candles!! (crazy!)
I LOVE those vases and the little grasses.
I think you need more yellow or maybe another bright color like orange?
PS: I think of your beautiful built-in shelving daily, so even though you're bored with it's contents right now, please know that it ROCKS. :)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home