This Page

has been moved to new address

In need of a new name....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: In need of a new name....

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In need of a new name....

My blog is in desperate need of a new name and I'm so not the creative one these days. Here are a few ideas/options..... what do you think?

Original Name = My Baby Is Eating My Brain...
Cville Mommy
Charlottesville Chic (thanks Sarah!!)
KD Family Blog
Housewife Life (thanks Rob.....)
Maddie & Me (thanks Jen!)
Baby Brain (thanks Sarah!)
Baby on the Brain
Momnesia (something like that....?)

Some of these are taken on blogspot and of course they're taken by people who haven't blogged in over 5 years.....but I could always alter the address at little right?

Maddie is 5 months, 4 days old

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2009 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

aw, I like them all! Maddie&Me is cute (and will grow with you when she's no longer a baby). I think Charlottesville Chic is my second favorite. :)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home