This Page

has been moved to new address

Our crib has FINALLY come in!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Our crib has FINALLY come in!!

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our crib has FINALLY come in!!

I'm super excited! My hubby is going down to pick up our crib tomorrow! Woohoo! I was going to try to upload an image so you could see how beautiful it is but it didn't quite happen for me. I'll have to get some lessons from Mrs. 5C for next time :-) We were supposed to have our dresser as well but apparently the guy called from the store and said it was obviously damaged. My hubby is going to go look at it but we'll probably have to wait for another one to come in. I was so ready to finish setting up the nursery! Bummer!


Figured out the pictures all on my own (5 months later...)

Young America by Stanley Starlight Built to Grow Crib Series - Starlight Built to Grow Crib Room Set - Young America by Stanley Starlight Built to Grow Crib Series


Young America by Stanley 394-94-12 - Starlight Chest - Young America by Stanley 394-94-12


31 weeks 4 days pregnant

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

It's easy. you just click the picture icon in the right hand corner, upload a picture from your computer (medium size works best), and then move the picture to where you want it in your post. You can also use a website called Polyvore if you want to create mood boards. :)
I can't wait to see the room all finished!!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home