This Page

has been moved to new address

Psychic says we're having a boy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Psychic says we're having a boy!

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Psychic says we're having a boy!

Ever since we found out that I was pregnant we have been counting down the days until we get to find out just who is in my belly and eating away at my brain. Originally we were told by the OB that we'd get to find out at the 20 week ultrasound, which would have been last week. I had planned to go on August 25th and have the first appointment of the day since I just had to know the first minute I could. Well, they decided earlier this month that no, we would have to wait another week so now we'll get to find out at our 21 week ultrasound on Wednesday next week. We have the last appointment of the day and I've already informed the staff that we will not be leaving without the sex determination so they should be prepared for a long night should our oh-so-cooperative child behave like he/she did at the 13 week ultrasound. 

As a result of my impatience (not baby induced, I've always been this way) I've resorted to other methods to tell me who might be in there. The Chinese Gender Predictor says it's a boy, the Old Wives Tales say it's a girl, a lady at work did some crazy mathematical equation which says it's a girl, and most recently a psychic told me she thinks it's a boy. No, I'm not that crazy. I did not go out in search of a psychic to tell me the gender of my child. I met one at work who I swear was the coolest woman ever. She's apparently world famous and has worked with the FBI for 35 years in a "Medium" sort of way. Not like the creepy ones with the crazy clothes and crystal balls, they sort of freak me out and I would worry that my kid would end up with some voodoo kind of wickedness if went within 25 feet of them. No, this lady was normal and totally legit and she was super nice. She took one look at my belly and said, "Oh, you're having a boy aren't you?" I said she was the expert and I wasn't having my ultrasound until Wednesday so she should tell me. She put her hands on my belly and said it was definitely a boy in there. How cool!

I knew my husband would be super excited by this since he's been willing it to be a boy all along so I called to tell him the good news. He's thrilled but says he won't be totally convinced until he sees the little guy on the ultrasound on Wednesday. This was a super cool experience though and I bet she's right! I'll keep you posted!

21 weeks pregnant

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home