This Page

has been moved to new address

Naked Pear Eating

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Naked Pear Eating

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Naked Pear Eating

Get your mind out of the gutter! It was hot and we had pears for snack. Naturally we had to eat them naked, or at least Ellorie did.



I somehow managed to capture this, which I find hilarious and I'm sure she'll hate me for later. But I had to share. It's one of those leave me alone I'm trying to eat faces possibly bordering on possessed?



Hope you're enjoying the warm weather as much as we are!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

If I were naked and trying to eat pears I might give you the same look. ;)
Love this. :)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home