This Page

has been moved to new address

$10 off of a $50 purchase at Harris Teeter!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: $10 off of a $50 purchase at Harris Teeter!

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Friday, March 9, 2012

$10 off of a $50 purchase at Harris Teeter!

I am a snob and I shop at Harris Teeter, exclusively. At least I'm honest about it. I am not one of the couponers that drive all over town and visit each store to get all of the free/low cost items available at any one time. I personally feel like couponing should make your life easier and better, not be a source of additional stress. Who really needs additional stress? Not I my friend! And I really feel like there is no better place to shop. They have great customer service, at least at my store, and they double coupons up to .99 every day and they even have super double coupons. Really, I love Harris Teeter. Anyone who knows me will tell you this. So I get really excited when I find a coupon as good as the one I got today. RecycleBank is offering a $10 off of a $50 purchase at Harris Teeter coupon.

Have you heard of RecycleBank? It's fantastic and it's one of my favorite ways to get great coupons. They are a website dedicated to teaching about recycling and conservation and if you sign up with them you can get great savings on the products you love. Basically you learn about recycling in a variety of different ways (quizzes, videos, etc.) and you earn points for each action that you complete. Many of the actions have you pledge to do something green, like recycle. It's super easy, I spent less than 5 minutes this morning and I got enough points to earn my $10 off of $50 coupon at Harris Teeter. They offer ways to earn points and then rewards to redeem those points for. The awesome coupon I got this morning was one of those rewards. For 100 points I got a $10 off of a $50 purchase at Harris Teeter. They also have $2 off any Kashi purchase and I have gotten many free items using this (mostly their cereal, which I love). I have even gotten coupons for a totally free Happy Baby item (up to $6.99). You can get discounts on a number of sites with your points but I usually stick with the Harris Teeter coupons. You can't beat it!

You can sign up for RecycleBank here. You won't regret it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home