This Page

has been moved to new address

Snow Day.... Late!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Snow Day.... Late!

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Snow Day.... Late!

Better late than never right? I finally uploaded the pictures from the first snow day we had this year. The girls had a GREAT time in the snow!

Pardon me while I bask in the cuteness... 

I know I will treasure these pictures and so will she. She loves Nanny! 

She looks like a little pink Care Bear! Love it!

She was SO excited to get down on the ground and "run" around while the big kids made a snowman with Nanny. Little did she know she couldn't actually "run" in the snow. After a few wet face plants, she and Mommy decided to stay on the sidewalk where she could walk a little better.

Must feed little sister yellow snow while Mommy isn't looking, oh wait...

I love this one, it looks like they're trying to hide behind the snowman.

SO excited to be part of making the snowman, so she thinks ;)

I'm cute Mommy, take my picture!

And me too!

 Helping Nanny roll a ball to make the head for our snowman.

And it's a little heavy to lift but she's determined!

The head was a little small so we ended up having to pack on some extra snow.

He turned out pretty cute, even without a big carrot for a nose. His bottom half was the only remaining snow in our yard the following day. 

Her cousin teaching her how to make snow angels. She loved it!

So fun! 

She was very proud of her snow angel!

Couldn't resist one more pictures of the cheeks! 


We had a fun day in the snow!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2012 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

SOOOO cute! Love the snowsuit!! You guys really got a lot of snow! We only got about half that. (which was a-ok with me!!)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home