This Page

has been moved to new address

Where have I been?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Where have I been?

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where have I been?


A lot has changed since I posted last... we've had our 2nd baby, Ellorie, who is turning a year old next month and we've also finished (mostly) and are living in our addition. It's been a crazy busy year for us and I can tell you I definitely don't recommend doing those at the same time or you, too, may fall off of the face of the earth... I'm starting to get the hang of being a Mom of two but really, I have a long way to go. It's been a wild ride so far for sure!

My goal (starting now, screw waiting for New Years) is to spend less time cleaning my house (yes, I can be a bit obsessive in that department...) and more time doing things that make me happy, like blogging! So I'll be changing things up a bit and doing my best to post about what's going on in our life. And I promise to post more pictures of Ellorie, she really does exist, really, as well as our completed addition. Soon, very soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

I'm glad you're back!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home