This Page

has been moved to new address

Lovers & Players, read it!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: Lovers & Players, read it!

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lovers & Players, read it!















I read a book this week. Did you hear that? I read a book this week! And it wasn't even a toddler/baby book! It was an awesome little trashy novel by Jackie Collins, Lovers & Players. I love a good read as much as the next girl and this one has been sitting on my shelf for over 2 years just begging to be read (sad huh?). Problem is I've had NO time to myself, or maybe I've just felt a tad guilty burying myself in a book for a week? Who knows, but I got over it this week and I'm SO glad I did! I could barely put the book down and loved every minute of it. You can read more about it here. If you like a trashy novel full of gossip and drama like me, this book is for you. Take a week off and read it!


Maddie is almost 18 months old and I'm 17 weeks pregnant (eek!).

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 8, 2010 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

Love the header!
And I'm so proud of you for making time for yourself!!

 
At July 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Thanks! I'm trying some new things and I'm thinking about coming up with yet another new title. I feel like having the word "blog" in the title is kind of silly, duh, it's a blog!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home