This Page

has been moved to new address

My newest love in the morning

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
made in earlysville: My newest love in the morning

made in earlysville

our family, our home, our food, our life.. all made in earlysville

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My newest love in the morning


I have been cheating on my white chocolate & french vanilla. I think I've actually become a polygamist.


This creamer is so thick, it actually looks like eggnog (wait, this might be gross if you're not pregnant, ha!). It's AMAZING. I bought it the other day since I had a coupon and I'm cheap like that. I put it in my coffee yesterday along with my white chocolate and YUM. I was in Heaven!

Note: International Delight is not paying me to post this (although I wish they would send me some free creamer b/c I'm a FAN!). Ha, yes, pregnant and dreaming.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Mrs. 5C said...

mmmm! You might have to make me some of that on Saturday morning. :)

 
At October 7, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Yum. This sounds so good.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home